- What is the maximum penalty I am facing?
- What happens if I am found guilty?
- Can the court suspend my license?
- How many points does that carry?
- How do I put myself in the best postion possible?
I want you to know that I can help. I’ve handled many cases in many jurisdictions, so I know how to help people like you get a fair shake from the courts and MVA.
I take pride in being able to offer my support to clients during a difficult time in their lives. I will answer your questions and provide peace of mind that you are fighting this alone.
No one ever expects to be arrested or charged with an traffic offense. It can often be a frightening and unpleasant experience. If you are driving on a suspended license, driving while impaired (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) you could be pulled over and suddenly be faced with the potential to receive jail
While as you would expect felony cases are more serious and have sever penalties and possible mandatory jail sentences, any criminal conviction even a misdemeanor can have detrimental consequences and effect your future.
If you want answers about what could happen to you and what you can and need to do.
I can help with:
- Driving on Suspended License
- Driving without a License
- Hit and Run
- Driving without Insurance
- MVA Hearings